We
started out Easter morning by going to 7:30 am mass-it's less crowded
than all of the other masses that day at our parish- and then took a
family photo by the front of our house. This was about as good as it
got.
We
then got ready and headed out to G & G Bockey's to visit with Dad's
siblings and took off from there...well after we switched vehicles
since the car had a really bad flat tire...and went up to G & G
Meyer's for Easter dinner and fun. They have some baby kittens and I
really liked holding one. Mom got Samantha, Jesse, and me to sit on the
front steps so she could take a picture. I kind of had a death grip on
it, but miraculously it was still alive when I got done holding it.
Both
of my grand grandmas were also there. Grandma Dorothy held Wyatt and
lots of photos were snapped. Note Wyatt and his dad (in the background)
totally sleeping through the photos.
Wyatt was starting to get a little unhappy by the time Grandma Betty held him, but she enjoyed holding him anyway.
He was pretty happy later when Uncle Nick held him.
Jack and I are all ready to hunt for Easter eggs...ok really I just like walking around with a bucket.
Jack really got into egg hunting this year.
I only picked one up when Mom would point one out to me.
We all had a good time playing outside after finding all of the eggs. We all got balls from G & G Meyer. Thanks!
G
& G Meyer got a picture taken with Wyatt while he was pretty
happy. Easter was fun and Mom looks forward to the future as I get more
into the holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment