It was really nice out a good majority of March. We took advantage of the nice weather to get the garden ready. I supervised while Dad and Jack worked hard.
We also spent a fair amount of time at G & G Bockey's house helping them put new siding on.
I really like the car and going backwards is my specialty. I didn't seem to my other kids (i.e. Zane) climbing on it while I watched the guys work on the house
I then went out to check out G & G's chickens. I "rode" the tractor out to check them out. Mom doesn't mind pushing me on this as my feet don't touch the ground and it makes it much easier.
Zane and Luke then hooked a wagon up to the tractor and I got a wagon ride! The boys were pretty happy that they could give me a ride and I actually enjoyed it for a little while!
"Mom, I'm stuck in the grass...could you put the camera down and assist me?"
We all enjoyed being outside and enjoying the springlike weather!
Uncle Brandon was home on spring break during this week and we went up to visit him and everyone else one Friday. It was some summerlike weather that week...hence people wearing shorts.
I sort of enjoyed a wagon ride with Gabriella. Miss Samantha walked along beside us making sure we didn't fall out...ya know in case Mom got crazy pulling the wagon. :)
Uncle Brandon was home on spring break during this week and we went up to visit him and everyone else one Friday. It was some summerlike weather that week...hence people wearing shorts.
I sort of enjoyed a wagon ride with Gabriella. Miss Samantha walked along beside us making sure we didn't fall out...ya know in case Mom got crazy pulling the wagon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment