Mom is finally getting around to updating the blog after what seems like forever! We'll hopefully be getting completely caught up this week! So, back on October 31st, we went up to Providence Metropark near Grand Rapids, OH and visited Uncle Jake at work. In case you didn't know, he walks the mules while they pull the canal boat that you can ride on and learn about the history of the canals.
Dad and I watch as the boat goes through the lock. It was downright chilly that day with the wind and all, but I was toasty warm in two sweatshirts.
Mom is happy to be on the boat ride. I was too, even though my face doesn't show it in this picture.
After the ride, Dad and I visited with Molly and Jackie (I think...Aunt Holly and Uncle Jake, let us know if we're wrong). I really like animals and enjoy looking at them and touching them.
After leaving the canal we headed to G & G Meyer's house to visit. Aunt Natalie raked up this big pile of leaves for Jesse to jump in. I stood at the front door watching for a little bit. Then Mom took me outside where I suddenly wasn't so sure about the whole leaf pile thing.





No comments:
Post a Comment