Friday, November 27, 2009

Enjoying November


 Early in November, we were out visiting G & G Bockey and Grandpa and I were checking out the tractors in the calendar.  I needed a close up view of them.




 
After looking at tractors, I decided to help Grandma clean.  I got started doing this at home with Mom.  I like helping Mom sort laundry, dust, and sweep.  She hopes this lasts a long time, but isn't getting her hopes up.



 
 We were walking over to the park one day when dad and I stopped to see the ducks while Mom snapped a pic.  I've really enjoyed the ducks this year with feeding them being one of my favorite things to do.




 
 Mom found me a cute hat and mitten set.  I was pretty excited about them and being a ham for Mom as she took a few pictures of me being goofy.




 
 It wasn't very long before I started trying to take off my mittens.  I tried really hard but am easily frustrated (Mom has no idea where that came from) and pretty soon was squealing for mom and dad to help me!

No comments: