This is a random cute picture mom snapped the morning of the cross country banquet. Dad decided that this was his last year of coaching cross country for awhile.
Dad coached cross country at St. John's for 12 years: 2 years as assistant and 10 years as head coach. With having a family and mom working on her masters degree, he decided that it was time to step down for awhile. He and Mom are still going to be in charge of the Blue Jay Invitational though and we will probably still go to a few meets.
In other news, blocks are becoming a hit at our house. Dad and I stacked them up one evening and then I proceeded to knock them down.
Here we are working hard on stacking some up.
Later, I helped clean up by throwing them in my toy basket.





No comments:
Post a Comment