Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Meyer Family

We stayed at Grandpa and Grandma Meyer's house on Saturday night and on Sunday all of Mom's brothers and sisters got together there for Thanksgiving. I enjoyed hanging out with everyone and let Uncle Jake and Aunt Holly get practiced up holding a little one again since I won't be the youngest Meyer cousin come January 1st.



I took a 2 hour nap and missed the part of the fun, but woke up and enjoyed having Aunt Natalie stack up the cups so I could knock them down.



I enjoyed hanging out with her.



Then it came time for everyone to head home. Lots of coats, shoes, and hats were found and put on.



We stopped by Grandpa and Grandma Bockey's on the way home. We weren't there very long but apparently it was long enough for me to have an explosion, which led to me coming home in my pj's. I fell asleep 5 minutes into the 10 minute drive. We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday weekend!

No comments: