
After Cole's birthday party, we headed to Grandpa and Grandma Meyer's house to help Aunt Natalie celebrate her 14th birthday. Aunt Natalie's in 8th grade and that's the grade that Mom was in when she found out that Grandma was pregnant with Aunt Natalie. This makes Mom feel old. Anyways, back to the party.

Aunt Natalie decorated the top of her cake with M&M's to say "Happy B-day". Mom thought this was a great way to eat M&M's.

Aunt Natalie got some clothes from Aunt Holly, along with some other great gifts.

I tried out Grandma's high chair and ate a little bit of rice cereal for Mom.

After the party, I took a nap and Mom and Dad helped decorate Christmas cookies. Here was the end result. Happy Birthday Aunt Natalie and thanks for inviting us!
1 comment:
14 already! I remember the Christmas Concert a few days after she was born and your Mom and Dad brought her there! Seems liks yesterday. Time flies! Hope she had a great birthday! Enjoy your Christmas!!!
Post a Comment