Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas with Mom's Family


We stayed at Grandpa and Grandma Meyer's house Saturday night and celebrated with mom's family on Sunday. It was an interesting time since the power went out around 9:45 and stayed off all day. (Side note: Grandpa and Grandma didn't get power again until 7:30 Monday night!) Anyways, we made the best of it. Uncle Jake and Aunt Holly lost power too so they came over to shower and stuff too. Aunt Holly and I hung out on the couch for awhile. Pretty soon I won't be the youngest cousin on that side. Aunt Holly is due about any day.



I played with a tin to entertain everyone.



Then Andy, Jesse, and Heidi played with some horses.



Later, we opened presents by way of battery powered lanterns. Uncle Brandon's girlfriend, LeeAnn, made two new friends when she got some singing snowmen.



I concentrate on playing with the bow on dad's present. Despite having no electricity, we all had a good time and enjoyed each others company.

No comments: