
This week, mom and dad decorated the house for Christmas. I was intrigued watching dad carry in the Christmas tree. And yes, for those of you who are wondering...I like playing with the keyboard at the computer so mom and dad gave me an old one to play with. I love hitting the keys and banging on it.

On Tuesday, mom and dad decided it was time to get the high chair out of it's box and get it set up. Mom likes that it attaches to a chair since it saves space.

I also discovered that it's fun drinking out of big people glasses. I've been watching mom and dad intently that last few weeks every time they drink and they finally let me try it this week. I don't do too bad!

Here's my first taste of rice cereal. I wasn't too sure about the stuff. Notice that dad has a bib on. The neck hole was so huge that dad decided it was for the person feeding the baby.

I also decided that I'm now big enough to feed myself...ok, not really, but I did enjoy holding the spoon for a little while.
No comments:
Post a Comment