
We spent a good portion of the weekend out at Grandpa and Grandma's house, where mom and I hung out while Dad was helping Uncle Mark and Aunt Lynn on their house. On Saturday, Dad had the distinct honor of moving Aunt Lynn's piano for the 3rd time in his life. It was quite a challenge getting it into the house and up the stairs. It arrived at it's new home with only a one little ding, which Mom and Aunt Lynn said you wouldn't see it when you are playing it.

While Dad was working on wood, I was working on my teeth. None yet, but my slobbering hasn't slowed down at all.

I also enjoyed playing in the floor gym while Grandma kept me company.

I'm getting really good and flipping between my stomach and back. I enjoy checking things out to see what I can chew on.

Mom thought this picture was kind of funny because I was trying to look at her while she took my picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment