Monday, November 24, 2008

A Trip Up North

Yesterday we went up and visited with Grandpa and Grandma Meyer since Friday was Grandma's birthday. I sat for awhile on Grandma's lap but I get bored with that after a while.




Aunt Holly, Uncle Jake, and Jesse also came over and we gave Grandma her present. A new coat! Ok, I wasn't really that excited but Grandma really liked it. Note that there is a football player on the TV. It's not a Sunday at the Meyer house unless we're watching football-even when we don't really care who wins.



I enjoyed sitting with my godfather, Jake. As mom puts it, I was a "fussybutt" the whole day. I would be fine and then start crying for no reason.



I did enjoy playing with new toys at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Jesse was nice and shared them since he's usually the only one who plays with them.




To end the day, we stopped in to visit with Great-Grandma Dorothy. Grandpa Meyer and I chilled out while everyone chatted. It apparently didn't relax me for the ride home though. I cried and hollered 3/4 of the way home. Then since I love my parents so much, I decided I wanted to play with them for a few hours this morning. Mom and Dad weren't too excited to be awake at 3:30 AM. Mom's note: As I type this, Jack's taking a nap and has been asleep for a good hour and a half. We'll see how long he sleeps!

2 comments:

Henry and June said...

Jack- Good job on carrying out our joint "Operation Wake up at 3:30 am." it was a big hit at our house too. Same time tomorrow?

June.

The Bockey Clan said...

June- I was awake at 3:30 this morning but only to eat. Did you keep your mom up at all?

Jack