Thursday, November 6, 2008

Voting

Mom and I went and voted on Tuesday. We went at a good time as there was no line. We heard from a lady that came in right after us that there were a lot of people earlier hence why she came back. I was really good during the walk up and while mom voted. I enjoyed looking at all the elderly people working the polls while wearing their sweaters when it was 110 degrees in there. That's what mom said the temperature probably was. She was hoping I wouldn't get too hot while she voted. Luckily she had read up on the issues and people so she didn't have to read through all the issues. Since I was so good she gave me her sticker for voting and we headed up to see Dad at work (it was also beautiful out!). I fell asleep on our walk back home and actually let mom do a few things there before I woke up.



Mom felt the need to snap a picture of Dad and I at lunchtime in honor of Election Day. Dad actually smiled for the camera while I just stared in amazement.

No comments: