Thursday, November 6, 2008

Surprise Birthday Party

We went up to Sylvania on Sunday for my great aunt and uncle's surprise birthday party. I enjoyed visiting with Grandpa & Grandma Meyer. Aunt Natalie is sitting in the middle.



Grandma Meyer visited with her brothers, Dan and Dave. Mom had a good time seeing people that she used to work with and sing with when she taught at Little Flower and sung in their choir.



On our way home we stopped in Bowling Green to see some of mom's nun friends. There were some who had never seen me so they were excited.



Sr. Josie was especially excited to hold me, even though I started crying when she held me. Mom thinks I was just held a LOT that day...hence the crying. She held me later and I was pretty good.


Thanks Sr. Sally for inviting us to stop and for supper!

No comments: