Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Taking in a Volleyball Game

Yesterday Mom and I trekked up to Grandpa and Grandma Meyer's house to visit and watch Aunt Natalie play volleyball. I was good and slept the whole way up there and for another hour and a half after we got there! Mom was quite impressed with my nap since I'm not a big nap taker. I hung out with Grandma for most of the game and was entranced with the new atmosphere.




Aunt Natalie and her team played a great game! Luckily they won in two matches since I started to get crabby during the 2nd match.




I was happier once I had some food in my belly and smiled up a storm for Grandma Meyer and Great Grandma Betty. Mom made sure my tummy was full before we left for home. I showed off my screaming capabilities as I was getting in my car seat but quickly quieted down and fell asleep for the ride home.

No comments: