I got up early Sunday so Mom decided we should go to 7:30 mass since she thought I would not be hungry again until after it was over. She was wrong as I needed some nourishment right before communion time. She was nice and took me in the back of church and settled into one of the glider rockers to feed me. Such a nice mom she is. After church, we went home so mom and dad could eat and then went out to help Uncle Mark & Aunt Lynn some more on their house. Mom forgot to get the camera out until the end of the day when Grandpa Bockey was holding me and when Olivia wanted to "hold" me. I was getting quite tired by this point and didn't really want my picture taken.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Sunday
I got up early Sunday so Mom decided we should go to 7:30 mass since she thought I would not be hungry again until after it was over. She was wrong as I needed some nourishment right before communion time. She was nice and took me in the back of church and settled into one of the glider rockers to feed me. Such a nice mom she is. After church, we went home so mom and dad could eat and then went out to help Uncle Mark & Aunt Lynn some more on their house. Mom forgot to get the camera out until the end of the day when Grandpa Bockey was holding me and when Olivia wanted to "hold" me. I was getting quite tired by this point and didn't really want my picture taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment