Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

We've been really busy lately so Mom hasn't had much time to update the blog. Here's some pictures from a week and a half ago. I enjoyed hanging out on the play mat that Grandma Bockey has. I spotted Mom as she was taking my picture.



We've been out at Uncle Mark and Aunt Lynn's a lot lately...hanging up lights, laying down the tile floor in the kitchen, putting in kitchen cabinets. Grandpa Bockey was entertaining my cousins with a silly story when mom took this picture.



It hasn't been all work. We had a cookout with the Bockey's last Sunday when Uncle Nick was home. I was hanging out with Grandma for a while.



And to all of you who don't believe that I'm gaining any weight. Here's a good picture that shows off the chubbiness in my legs. I realize it's not much, but it's something.


And sometimes after all the excitement, I like to relax in my crib staring at my mobile.

No comments: