
Apparently I'm supposed to be spending some time on my tummy so Mom's been trying it out with me slowly. I actually laid here for about 2 minutes before I decided that I didn't want to be in that position anymore.

I also didn't mind being on my back...at first.

I then realized that I had been away from my mom for more than 2 minutes and demanded that she pick me up!
2 comments:
Jack,
I really think that Mommy needs to start dressing you in cute outfits and take some pictures! No more onesies....you look so skinny and long...I want to see you swim in your clothing!
Love Ya!
Aunt Kim
I just love the look on your face during tummy time. It is a real winner. That says the whole thing. Can't wait to show that to a girlfriend when you are first dating. Will surely scare them away.
Post a Comment