Saturday, June 7, 2008

Day 2

Well I have made it through my first 2 days outside of Mom. This outside world is pretty hard. I am learning new things all of the time, but am still not the best at eating. Mom and me have been working on that a lot and I'm getting better. Mom and Dad are doing good. Mom is feeling better all of the time and has been getting around slow but good today.
Well here are some pic's from my first day.


This is me about 20 min. after I took my first breath of air I wasn't cleaned up yet so I'm not looking my best. Every one wants to know my weight so that came before my bath.

This is me with my Mom. She was still recovering about an hour after birth. Even with all of the drugs I think she looks great with me!


This is our new family.


Me with my Grandpa and Grandma Bockey


Grandma and Grandpa Meyer, and me.


And my new uncle Brandon with his girl friend LeeAnn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Bridget and Jeff!! Jack is so cute! Hope everyone is getting along well :-) Take care-Andrea & Christopher

Anonymous said...

Bridget you and Jack look so beautiful in the picture that says an hour after birth. That is a real keeper. God Bless you all. Lynda