Hello everyone,
I am almost a week old now. Some may think that all I do is eat sleep, and poop. But the last six days I have been learning new things all of the time. I am getting better at eating. Let me tell you it isn't as easy as you think, at least not when you're learning for the first time. I do fairly good, though sometimes I forget where to put my tongue to make the sucking thing work right, and that is frustrating especially when I am so hungry. I really like to sleep, but not to long. I've been trying not to sleep more than 2 or 3 hours at a time. For some reason Mom and Dad always want to sleep for 7-8 hours at night. I don't understand why, I mean for one thing I can't go that long without eating and what if I miss out on something? I've been doing a pretty good job of getting them to adjust to my schedule. Hehehe ;-) Though last night Mom let Dad sleep a lot of the times that me and her were up. I mean he missed out on all of the fun we had from 1:30 to 6:00 this morning. (I think I wore Mom out after that though).
1 comment:
Bridget and Jeff, Congrats!!!!! Jack is so cute! I hope you both are adjusting well, I am sure you are great parents!--Laurie
Post a Comment