Wednesday, June 25, 2008

First Overnight Trip and Wedding

I spent my first night away from home this past weekend. Mom, Dad, and I went to Defiance to visit Great-Grandma Dorothy and then Dad went and saw the the new Indiana Jones movie with mom's dad and brothers. Then we all spent the night at Grandpa and Grandma Meyer's house! It was my first night sleeping away from our house and mom and dad were impressed at how well I slept.

On Saturday, we went to mom's friend from high school, Maria's wedding. Mom and Dad had a good time reminiscing about their own wedding. I, on the other hand, slept through the whole thing. Mom and Dad forgot the camera so here's a picture Maria and Brian that we stole from Henry and June's blog.



We hope they are having a great time on their honeymoon this week!

Then on Sunday, I was good in church for a 2nd week in a row! (aka: I slept through the entire mass again). It was even extra special with a couple celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary so there were extra priests there including Bishop Ottenweller. We finished our weekend by visiting with Grandpa and Grandma Bockey and Uncle Mark, Aunt Lynn, and their kids. I somehow slept through all of their playing and talking.

1 comment:

HenryParsons said...

Jack,

I'm so glad you were at the wedding. I wish I could have squeezed you for 4 more hours- but I was already being a baby hog.

Becky