Thursday, November 17, 2011

Leaves, Leaves, Leaves!

 We cleaned up some of our leaves last week and made a big pile for Jack to jump in.  He had a ball running and jumping around for a good hour!



 Maria sat and watched at first.



 I told Jack to sit in the leaves and he happily did it.  I love the grin on his face and the fact that he's not looking at the camera.  It's like he's too busy to slow down and give me nice smiles these days!



 I plopped Maria down right beside him and they were both funny to watch playing in the leaves!



 Maria had fun checking out the leaves while Jack got into throwing them up.



 Jack really got into throwing them then and Maria thought it was funny at first, but then fell over and his last throw landed leaves in her hair and mouth.  Mmmm...yum.



Jack wanted a picture with his pumpkin.  Again, the facial expression here is priceless!  I love the innocence of his age and just how he has fun doing whatever it may be...playing inside or outside, with Maria, his cousins, or even (occasionally) by himself!

No comments: