This picture is actually from the week before Memorial Day. Jack was hungry, yet getting tired. He was watching a show on TV so Dad gave him a tray to eat his pizza on. He fell asleep very shortly after finishing his last piece.
Jack and I hamming it up for Mom. You may notice the scrape in my nose area. We were taking a walk up to the monument park one day near lunchtime. Mom was trying to pull Jack in the wagon while I was in the sling. She was also trying to talk on the phone to dad while walking. She took a tumble and scraped her knees up and I got a few scrapes. My nose area looked almost like it got a rug burn right after the fall and then scabbed over. Overall, we were all fine, though after she made sure I was ok she was slightly embarrassed since at least 2 people saw us fall. They did come to make sure we were ok.
Friday night of Memorial Day weekend, we camped back at the cabin at the pond. We had a nice time relaxing, playing old games back there (ok, I just watched), and Dad and Jack built a teepee out of sticks.
Saturday morning, we did some family photos. This was the best one.
We also spent a fair amount of Saturday and Sunday back at the pond. I enjoyed hanging out on the cabin porch with Mom while Jack and Dad swam and played in the sand.
On Monday, we headed up to G & G Meyer's house to visit with everyone. The older kids enjoyed the pool and slip & slide. Jack had fun playing with everyone while I, again, chilled out with Mom and others on the porch.
This might be the day after Memorial Day. Jack was eating a snack on the couch and he kept claiming that I was kicking him.
See that look he's giving me?!
I gave him a look and some attitude of my own.








No comments:
Post a Comment