Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A girl and her clothes - Maria

 Mom's been meaning to do this post for at least a few months.  When it comes to clothes for me, we got a lot of cute outfits from others to celebrate my birth.  Thanks everyone!  Mom only bought one outfit for me so the rest of my clothes we're borrowing from my cousins: Samantha and Gabriella.  The one in the above picture is one that someone got for me...at the moment Mom isn't remembering who.



 Here's another cute outfit that was mine.  I think Mom felt the need to take pictures when I wore one of my own outfits for two reasons: 1. I didn't have a huge amount of clothes that were mine, many were borrowed. 2. I was growing fast and didn't wear my 0-3 month clothes very long!



 Cute pink outfit with Pooh and Piglet on the leg.



 This dress was SO adorable but because of the cold, I only wore it a few times.  The last time I wore it was really a stretch since my bum was really not covered up at all.  Good thing Mom borrowed a diaper cover from another dress of mine when I wore it!



 This duck outfit kept me warm...there was a short sleeve onesie, jacket, and hat that went with this outfit too.



 The outfit that I have on in this picture (as I'm trying to cuddle up with grandma along with Gabriella) is the outfit Mom bought a day or two before I was born.  Mom and Dad didn't know if I was going to be a boy or a girl, but Mom reasoned that in case I was a girl it would be good to have a girly outfit instead of the boy stuff that they had in the hospital bag.  Good thing she bought it!



 The jeans, white onesie, and red sweater in this picture are Samantha and Gabriella's clothes.  Mom really loved this whole ensemble.



 Fast asleep in my car seat wearing a cute brown Pooh and friends outfit that also belongs to my cousins.




 Mom and Dad worked a TEC weekend this year and I got to go with them!  Mary met me for the first time and volunteered to hold me a lot on the weekend.  The jeans are my cousins, but the shirt here is mine.



 GG Betty enjoyed holding me one weekend when we were at G & G Meyer's house.  This ladybug/flower dress is really cute!



 Jack and I hammed it up for Mom one morning.  I got this cool onesie for Easter from Uncle JJ and Aunt Kim!



 Another outfit I'm borrowing from my cousins.  This was the first time I sat in a bumbo chair!  We're borrowing this one from a friend since Mom and Dad never had one for Jack.  I like sitting in it for small amounts of time.



My 3 month picture.

No comments: