This little bird found its way into our house in early June. I freaked out because Mom hollered when it flew close to her head a few times. Dad and I checked it out up close though before we let it go outside.
I turned TWO on June 6th! Here's the cake Dad decorated for me. Mom found a picture online so we attempted to duplicate it. It turned out pretty decent and the cake tasted good!
I was either pointing to the tractor or telling Dad that the candles needed lit. It was surprisingly slightly chilly that day - hence my jeans and sweatshirt.
Mom and Dad helped me open my presents before we went and played at the park. It was a great day!
That evening, we went out to G & G Bockey's to return stuff and I sat in the milk crate (that usually holds all of the Little People toys). Uncle Curt swung me and I thought it was great!
June also brought the opportunity to watch Aunt Natalie play ball. I had a good time watching her play...and playing in the dirt.
We gave Dad his father's day present a little early. He's been needing a place to hang ties and belts up so Mom found a hanger that does both. We wrapped it and gave it to Dad when he cam home from work. I was SO excited to help him open it!
We even had to try it out right away. I thought it was pretty cool.
Towards the end of June, we went camping with G&G Bockey, Mark, Lynn, the kids, and Uncles Matt, Curt, and Alex. Grandpa and Grandma had a scavenger hunt for the kids to do and Grandpa took me along in the wagon to help them find stuff.
We also all had to try out the bike Uncle Mark rented. Dad let me ride with him for a bit. We had a great time camping and I can't wait to go again!











No comments:
Post a Comment