Tuesday, June 22, 2010

End of May

We also worked on painting the second bedroom upstairs and later put carpeting down.  It's now mostly done!  


I demonstrate for mom and dad what happened when mom and I went on a bike ride earlier that day.


It's also been downright hot here for being May.  I like playing with my little pool with water in it and then dumping it into the blue bucket.


We also went to Mom's friend, Sally's, wedding.  We had a great time and I was pretty good during the wedding.  It always helps when I take a nap in the car on the way to places.


Since I turned 2 on June 6th, we decided to do some 2 year old pics and the playground made a nice background.


We also helped bale hay at G & G Bockey's farm.  Mom and I hauled the wagons back and forth between the barn at the other farm and the field.  I was really good about sitting in the truck for 2 1/2 hours!  I did get out a few times and then got to ride in the tractor with Grandma.


Dad was at the other farm unloading the wagons that we brought over.


We went up to visit G & G Meyer and the rest of the family on Memorial Day.  We had a great time visiting and playing.


I got tired and sacked out on the rug by the back door while G & G Meyer, mom, dad, Aunt Natalie, Uncle Brandon, and LeeAnn played cards.

No comments: