Mom is finally getting around to posting pictures from last month. We worked on the upstairs in our house a lot in May. Here I am pretending to be an elephant while Dad worked on putting the carpet in the loft area.
This has become a fun thing for me to do. I figured out how to climb up on the back of the computer chair in order to reach the pencil sharpener and sharpen pencils. It's great fun.
We also hung out back at the pond and Uncle Mark and Aunt Lynn's house a few times. This particular day, Dad was helping Uncle Mark in their basement while Mom and I played back at the pond area with the kids and G & G Bockey. Venus, the dog, watched me as I played with the tetherball.
I was being goofy before heading to the park one day.
These have become a new favorite lately at the park. I really like playing on them even though I think Mom works just as hard as I do since she helps me go from one to the other.
Showing off my mess-up hair while taking a bath.
We also made cookies one day. I had a great time helping mom mix the dough, roll it out, and then sample it. :P
I was a huge help! Actually, Mom had a lot of fun baking with me. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment