Mom and Dad teaching Natural Family Planning (NFP) classes through the Couple to Couple League (CCL). Every two years CCL has a convention and this year it was in Green Lake, WI. We left on Friday when Dad got home from work and headed up to Chicago to stay with Miss LeeAnn - Uncle Brandon's girlfriend. We took some pictures, but they are all on our cell phone. We'll have to work on getting those off of their and onto our computer soon. We had a great time visiting with her on Friday night and Saturday! Thanks for having us and showing us around Chicago! We left LeeAnn's place Saturday afternoon and I had a nice nap on the way to our next destination - Mom's cousin's house! Kim and her housemate, Angie, along with some of Angie's siblings were there when we arrived. I needed some chilling out time, so we checked out our bed for the night downstairs. I found this really soft cat on the bed and we became fast friends.
I LOVED this thing! We were best friends for the 15 hours we were there. We spent the evening visiting and relaxing around the house. We also watched some of the Packer pre-season intersquad scrimmage as it was family night at Lambeau Field. Gotta love being in Packer country! Thanks for having us Kim and Angie!
The convention was held at Green Lake Conference Center and was a HUGE place with a tiny beach area...at least it seemed that way considering how much lakefront property they have and how many people were there. I had a good time splashing in the water and running up and down the beach.
After running around, I decided to relax and cover up with my towel. We all enjoyed the conference and meeting new people. The only thing I didn't like was getting left at daycare. I survived the first day but refused to go back the 2nd and 3rd days. Mom and Dad didn't push the issue so I hung out with them both days and listened to speakers talk. Mom and Dad were pretty impressed with my behavior for the most part.
There were a variety of play sets at this place. This one is a Noah's Ark with empty rooms to run through and slides and decks on it too. We drove by it every time we went to and from the campground so Mom and Dad FINALLY stopped at it on our last day there. I had a great time running around!





No comments:
Post a Comment