Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Days of Fall - Maria



 Jack and I really enjoyed playing in the leaves this fall!



 We tended to be outside if it wasn't raining.  Looking for bugs is one of my favorite things to do!



 Grandma Meyer got these cool Halloween socks and our shirts are from the boys and Olivia.  We had to make sure we wore them on Halloween...and a few times before that day to get some use out of them.  Jack even wore his shirt (which according to Jack, is from Luke ;P ) a few times after Halloween.



 Trick or Treat!  Maria, the cowgirl, and Jack, the doctor, had a good time and Mom and Dad enjoyed the awesome weather!  It's not too often that you can wear capris and flip flops in Ohio to take your kids trick or treating.



 We went out to visit G & G Bockey...they though I was a cute cowgirl especially with my boots, hat, and bandana which I actually wore the whole time.



 Helping Grandpa take his corn off.  We got to ride in the tractor with Dad...or as Jack says, Dad got to ride in the tractor with us.



 We went and visited Uncle Curt and Aunt Joan where a puzzle entertained us for a little bit.  Notice the bread bag ties in my hair to keep it out of my face since we didn't have any little hair ties with us.



 My new favorite place to hang out.  I wanted to take a "nap" here.



 One of the last nice fall days we had.  We had to "clean" the mower off so it was ready for winter storage.



 We had a bonfire at G & G Meyer's house.  Don't mind all of the smoke...Mom was on the other side of the fire from Dad and I.



 Dad and Uncle Mark put a few pieces of trim on the barn.  It was a good day of playing with my cousins!



Trying to show Mom where I hurt my knee.  I wanted her to be concerned and kiss it...she insisted on taking a picture of me first.  We hope you all had a great Fall!

No comments: