Thursday, February 16, 2012

Winter days - Jack

Mom tried getting a nice picture of Maria with all of her birthday presents...I decided to jump in the picture too.



I then asked Mom if I could take some pictures and then proceeded to snap a few random ones: old computer part-on top of a graduation hat-on top of a toy anyone?



Pig and his new home?





We went to visit Uncle Nick one Saturday and on the way, Mom convinced Dad to go a few miles out of the way to check out some country churches.  Mom has a thing for checking out the countryside.  This first one is in Mercer County, west of Coldwater in a little burg called St. Anthony.  The second one is just across the state line in Indiana - Holy Trinity.   PSA: You can check these and the other churches in the area: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_the_Cross-Tipped_Churches
Mom and Dad took pictures of the churches but none while we were actually with Uncle Nick...darn it....thanks for having us though, Uncle Nick!


We went to Jesse's birthday party on superbowl Sunday and helped him celebrate. 



Jesse and his Uncle Kevin check out his new operation game.



We were having such a good time together that we stayed and watched some of the superbowl with them and played some Wii games.  Gabriella, Samantha, and I also played the piano and sang some songs.  Dad took some video.  Maybe we'll get it posted soon.



I've always liked books and lately there's a few of them that we've read so much that I now know most of the words to them.  This is a book about building a road.  I LOVE reading it and comparing those machines to my Bob the Builder set machines.

A few weeks ago we pet-sat for our cousin's, Elizabeth and Eric and their parents.  We kept their bunnies and hermit crabs for a week.  Both Maria and I really liked the bunnies and Dad was nice and got one out a few times so we could pet it up close.  Don't mind my blurriness on the side of this picture!

No comments: