Saturday, February 11, 2012

Basketball! - Maria

 We all went to Aunt Natalie's basketball game the day after my birthday.  Mom even found a basketball shirt for me to wear.  Jack wanted a basketball shirt too, but had to settle for a baseball one.  We apparently have a plethora of baseball and football attire for Jack, but no basketball stuff.



 Aunt Natalie (#14) in action.



 Jack and Samantha sat by each other, eating their suckers, while watching the game.



 I hung out with Grandma for awhile.  She got me to sit with her longer than usual because she had my favorite snack as of late: popcorn!



Jack ended up staying with G & G Meyer for the night so I had Mom and Dad all to myself!  When we got home the mail had arrived.  I got a card from Uncle Brandon and Miss LeeAnn.  I like the bears on it so much, that I kissed them. Thanks Brandon and LeeAnn!

No comments: