Maria and I were chilling out on the couch when I realized that "Hey! It's my birthday!" Ok, that's probably not what I was saying here, but Mom loves putting words in my mouth.
Woah, I'm 3 now...hmm...what to do today? (*From Mom: Jack was kind of confused b/c last year his birthday fell on Sunday and we had his party that day. This year his party ended up taking place the weekend after his birthday.)
I've been taking random pictures on the camera for awhile now. This one wasn't half bad according to Mom.
Since it was my birthday, we made some cupcakes and a 9 inch cake since Mom only has one cupcake pan. I helped get the cupcake liners ready.
We then spent some time outside with me playing in my sand table and Mom and Maria just hanging out.
Hanging out by myself for awhile after I found out that my birthday party with cousins, grandparents, etc. wasn't today.
I cheered up though when I got to "water" stuff (read: play in the water)!
We got to eat lunch on the front porch and had cupcakes for dessert. Mom and Dad sang happy birthday to me and I got to blow out a candle!
Then I got to open a present from Mom and Dad. Not so excited about the toaster box...
but Mom convinced me to keep looking and I found a bus that has a top to stack lego blocks on!
After supper, we headed out to the pond to do some swimming. The boys and Olivia were also there and I had an awesome time playing with them. We brought out half a watermelon and cupcakes and shared them with everyone. It was a nice, impromptu way to celebrate my birthday!












No comments:
Post a Comment