Whew! It's been awhile since Mom's gotten around to posting Maria and I's pictures! This is what Maria looked like back at the end of March. Mom says she's growing like a weed. Totally opposite of my growing patterns...or lack thereof.
I really like my sister most of the time. Lately though I've been telling her "Ma(ria), stop crying!" if we're in the car and I'm trying to fall asleep. I'm also good at alerting Mom to the fact that she's crying...as if Mom can't hear her too.
Even though we it's been either windy or rainy lately, we did go up to play at Jesse and Samantha's house while Aunt Holly was on spring break. We played outside for a bit then went inside. Jesse's guitar was my favorite toy that day. Thanks for letting us visit and play! After that we went to Aunt Natalie's softball game. It was windy and chilly that day...Mom and Aunt Holly said they were really nice sisters to be freezing their bottoms off watching a softball game, but all of us kids were relatively good. Jesse even fell asleep!
After the game, G & G Meyer invited us to the K of C Hall where all of Grandma Meyer's siblings were gathering for the fish fry and visiting with Great Grandma Dorothy! GG Dorothy hadn't met Maria yet, so it was an extra special visit.
I really wanted to play in the rain one day and Mom finally gave in. I got ready, Mickey Mouse hat and all, and Mom opened the garage door. There was the perfect puddle in front of the door! I had a great time playing in the rain for about 10 minutes.
This picture is kind of dark, but we were visiting G & G Bockey and my cousins were there. Olivia and I were playing with a big box that G & G Bockey had and pretending it was a boat. Notice that we had pencils for oars.
Later, Miss Olivia wanted to hold Maria. Grandma Bockey assisted.
Mom tried her hand at taking some pictures of Maria about a month ago. This was about the best. Mom really needs to take some new pictures of Maria since she'll be 3 months old on Wednesday.
I like "helping" Maria play with her toys. This one lights up when you turn certain objects on it. Mom says I'm a pretty good helper most of the time.
Maria's newest thing is that she has started noticing her hand. She spends a good amount of time staring at it lately.










No comments:
Post a Comment