Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Meyer's stay in Hocking Hills

Me and my Maria before we left for our family vacation.  We went to Hocking Hills with all of Mom's side of the family!  It was our Christmas present from G & G Meyer.  We waited until now because of everyone's schedules.  The lodge we stayed in was HUGE!  According to Mom, it had 5 bedrooms,  3 1/2 bathrooms and lots of room to run and play.
Happy Baby

Uncle Nick is reading us all a story. He is a great uncle!

Uncle Jake and Dad looking at the fire.  Notice Dad's socks hanging on the door behind him.  They had stepped outside the sliding door to check out the lower deck and got wet feet because the mat by the door was soaking wet.

This is how the Meyer grandkids play pool. Watch your fingers Andy. It was my idea to get the stool for me and Heidi to stand on.

Some of us eating breakfast.  This was one of two dining room tables.  The other one wasn't quite as big.

Me and Nick sitting in "Fat Lady's Squeeze".

We are close to the bottom of Cantwell Cliff's very high waterfall.

Holly, Lee Ann, and Natalie

Me

Most of the gang who went on a long hike on Saturday.  It was quite chilly out for March.  We hope it's warmer the next time we venture down here.

Me and Dad

Grandma, Grandpa, and all of us grand kids. Yes, Samantha and I were buds that day.

Nick breaks out his guitar while we all play.

Dad, Samantha, Cole, Heidi, Andy, Nick, Jessie, and Me

What can I say.

On the way home we stopped for mass in Lancaster and across from the church was this cool playground with a fire truck. I love fire trucks so this was the best!  It was cold out, but I didn't mind.

Here I'm running on the catwalk.

No comments: