Wednesday, March 16, 2011

O Happy Days

 Mom turned the big 3-0 on March 1st.  We celebrated by having dinner with G & G Bockey.  Grandma Bockey even made Mom a cake!  Mom was nice and shared some with all of us.



 We hung out with them for the evening.  I entertained Maria by driving a car on her. 



 Then Dad showed me how to stand so I could see him as he took my picture!



 Dad bought a cake for Mom in case Grandma hadn't made one.  We saved this one and ate it for dessert about every night for a week after Mom's birthday.



 Then Mom decided to entertain me by having me "help" make cookies.  We made monster cookies and I took it upon myself to claim the rest of the oatmeal by "cooking" with it.  Mom now says it's my oatmeal and not for baking or eating since there's probably some dirt and other food in it besides oatmeal.



 Maria and I hung out on the couch one morning while we were watching PBS Kids.



 She then fell asleep and I got tired too.



 I really like playing with my blocks.  Building barns and pig pens has been the favorites so far.



I do like holding Maria for short periods of time.  Hi Mom!



 Uncle Alex met Maria for the first time when he was on for spring break.



Maria checks out Grandma Bockey.  Mom got her hair cut this past week and G & G Meyer watched Maria and I.  Mom, of course, forgot the camera on such an important occasion especially since it was Maria's first visit to G & G Meyer's house!

No comments: