Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Rest of April

My mom's a slacker when it comes to the blog.  It's been OVER a MONTH since you've gotten to see some cute pictures of me on here!  She says she may start doing some updates with no pictures since she can do those from her laptop.  Anyway, here's what I was up to in April.  I really like riding this little bike.  I have really gotten the hang of riding it this year and enjoying riding around in the garage and driveway.


We also had all of the flowers by the rock bloom already this year.  It seemed early, but maybe the nice weather helped out.


I like to color sometimes.  Dad was helping me create a masterpiece.


I really like playing with the mega blocks that we're borrowing from G & G Bockey.  This day, I decided to dump all of the blocks out and carrying around the empty milk crate.


I was up early one morning so Mom and I got an early start.  We were heading outside to pull some weeds and trim some bushes.  It was chilly enough out that Mom made me put a hat on.


Aunt Natalie got to go to prom with her boyfriend, Zach.  We were at G & G Meyer's for the afternoon so we got to see them off.


I like hanging out with Mom at times and while Mom was snapping my picture, I stuck my tongue out.  Mom thinks it's a bit early for me to be doing this.


Mom tried to get some pictures to use for my 2 year pics.  I tried to smell the flowers.


After being somewhat un-cooperative, I stood by the house and check out our plants.


Finally, after the picture taking session, we went over to the park where my tongue was again out while I was getting ready to slide.

No comments: