We started out the month by going to Dayton to see Uncle Brandon, LeeAnn, and meet her family. We also went to the baccalaureate mass held at the UD Arena. I thought it was pretty fun to check out.
We took some pictures after the mass, which was not good for Jesse (hiding behind Aunt Holly), Samantha, and I. We were getting tired and were ready to go. Thanks for having us down for the day, Uncle Brandon!
Mom has been doing the most of the mowing during the day so I decided to help her a week or so ago. I think it's pretty fun watching Mom mow (from a distance). I'm pretty good about playing in a certain area so she can see me while she mows.
Later that day, after mowing, we had a pretty good storm roll through that had some hail with it! It was the first time I got to see hail. Dad says it's the biggest hail he's seen.
On Mother's day, we went to 7:30 mass and then took naps. Afterwards, we headed up to Defiance to GG Dorothy's house to visit her, G & G Meyer, and more family. I played catch in the backyard and had a great time running around and discovering GG Dorothy's toys.
We got back home in the afternoon and I did NOT want to get out of the car, so Mom and Dad decided that it was a good opportunity to check out the new playground and the other park in town. This playground is more for my size and I had a great time checking it out.
It has 3 slides that I can go down, plus another one for when I get bigger. Well, one of the three is probably for a little bit bigger kid than me, but I went down it anyways. They also have this cool alligator step thing. I had fun trying to climb up it and only needed a little help from Dad!







No comments:
Post a Comment