Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More Inside Days

 
I really like helping Mom around the house.  We have a humidifier and when it needs filled, I like to carry it to the kitchen.

 
I'm also getting good at drinking out of a cup.  We were visiting G & G Bockey on this occasion.

 
Grandma Meyer came down one day during the week.  She brought their computer down so Dad could fix it and played with me!

 
 We also read some books.  I really like books and make Mom and Dad read a few to me everyday.

 
We've also worked upstairs on the other bedroom.  Dad has been putting on drywall compound and sanding.  I laid in the drywall dust one night.

 
Mom was upstairs that night and held onto me for a picture, even though I was REALLY dirty!

 
Later, Dad and I lounged around watching the Olympics.  We enjoyed watching them and I like jumping around the living room pretending I was an athlete.

No comments: