Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy (Belated) Birthday to Mom!

 
Last Saturday, we celebrated Mom's birthday early with G & G Meyer and Aunt Natalie.  They came to our house and went to mass.  Then we headed to Applebee's for supper.  Mom and Dad said I was really good especially since I didn't nap much that day and we had to wait for a table at the restaurant.  Afterwards, we came back to our house and I showed Grandpa how my toy works.

Then, Aunt Natalie and I looked at pictures until I decided I wanted a book read.


 
In the meantime, Mom had changed into comfy clothes forgetting that Grandma had a present for her.  I was really excited to help Mom open the gift...

 
Until I realized it was shoes!  Oh man, I was SO disappointed!  Mom and Dad wished they would've had the video camera because while I was super disappointed, everyone else was having a good laugh.

 
As you can see from this picture, I was quite sad about the whole situation.  I wouldn't even let mom try on her new shoes.  So, happy birthday to Mom.

No comments: