Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Rest of November


 Here's highlights from the rest of November.  Mom and Dad let me finish off the leftover brownie bits.

 
 We visited Uncle Randy, Aunt Janet, and the boys the Saturday before Thanksgiving.  Isaac and I had a great time playing together.  Aunt Janet also took a new family picture for us. Look for it on the right hand side of the blog soon-maybe even today!



 
 Uncle Mark and Aunt Lynn put tile down in their basement.  While the guys were working and the gals were chatting...


 
 us kids had a good time riding bikes on the part of the floor they weren't working on!



 
 We spent the first part of Thanksgiving day with the Hoersten's where I played with my cousin, Garion.  He is two days older than me and has me completely beat in the hair department!



 
 We finished up the day in Sylvania with Grandma Meyer's side of the family.  I played with Miss Ella's toys since she's only a few months younger than me.

No comments: