Monday, October 6, 2008

A Funeral, Cross Country Meets, and Visiting Friends

So last week was extremely busy for mom and dad. First was the news that mom's uncle, Jerry Meyer, had passed away. This meant that I got to experience a funeral home and a funeral for the first time. Mom said I wasn't too bad, though I didn't want to be quiet during the funeral for Grandma Meyer and Aunt Holly. I couldn't be with mom because she was playing her flute. Next, dad had 3 cross country meets this week! Mom and I got to skip out on one because of the funeral. It was probably a good thing too because it was quiet chilly out. Then, on Friday evening, we went up to Bowling Green to visit some of mom's sister friends-Sisters Jenny, Sally, Mary, and Constance.


Sr. Mary and Dad chat with Sally and Jenny as I stare at Mom and the camera.



Sr. Constance walked around with me to stop my tears.



I was more interested in my hands than getting my picture taken with mom and dad.



We had a great evening in BG. Thanks for having us Sr. Sally!

No comments: