Jack's birthday was in June and we moved later that month. Apparently I was a little sentimental looking at the amount of pictures I took and how many are on here. :P Happy 5th birthday, Jack!
Jack had summer storytime at the library so Maria and I would hang out and read books during that time.
Camping with the Bockey's at Lake Loramie State Park
The last one of the Meyer kids graduated from Fairview...congrats Natalie!
More of Jack's birthday and birthday party
Feeding the ducks one last time before we moved
What, you mean not every kid stops and looks at bugs on the way home from the park?
Moving!
Last meal in the town house before we turned over the keys. Can you tell I was a little sentimental about it all?
Aunt Holly braided Maria's hair and she actually kept it in for a day or two!
More camping photos from Lake Loramie...not sure why the pictures aren't in order...oh well, enjoy them anyway!
Taking down the flag at G & G Bockey's house one evening





No comments:
Post a Comment