Saturday, March 3, 2012

February Fun - Jack

 Maria and I have been playing upstairs more lately.  Maria tried her hand at "cooking" and playing with our play food and utensils.



 We made a fort in the pantry one day.  Maria thought it was really fun!



 Last weekend, we had a sleepover Friday evening at G & G Meyer's house with Jesse and Samantha.  Dad was going to a men's conference in Ft. Wayne on Saturday so Mom took us up to visit G & G Meyer on Friday evening and stayed through Saturday.  We had a snack while watching a movie.  It was really fun and I can't wait to do it again sometime!  Thanks G & G Meyer!



 Hanging out in the chair at home one day.  Maria must've been getting tired while I ham it up for the camera.



 We went up this past week to Uncle Jake and Aunt Holly's house to play.  While we were there, we got to see some of their baby sheep.



 We watched the lamb in the above picture eat some food.



 This little guy was less than a day old!  We had fun checking out the sheep and playing with my cousins!



 This past Thursday was Mom's birthday.  We made cupcakes in the morning for her...I helped her.



Then we sang "Happy Birthday" to her at noon.  We smiled while Dad took a picture of us!  She says that she had a good birthday!

No comments: