Jack's birthday was back on June 6th and his party on June 12th. Uncle JJ made this awesome Curious George cake!
I'm waiting patiently for Dad to light the candles as many of my cousins gathered around to watch and sing "Happy Birthday".
After some yummy food, cake, and ice cream, Mom and Dad let me open my presents. My cousins and I all had a great time opening them and checking them out!
After all of them fun, we then headed over to the park for more fun! Isaac and I rode the alligator among other things.
Mom snapped this picture of the big kids having fun too!
A picture of me with all of my cool new toys. Mom just loved how I held my Bob DVD in front of my eyes.
Thanks to everyone who came for the party! After everyone left, Dad hooked my wagon up to my bike and I pulled it around the garage. Then we headed over to the park for the Sunday night "Music in the Park". A great day in Mom's book!







No comments:
Post a Comment