Sorry it has been forever since we've had an update. Mom had a crazy class that was only 4 weeks long but seemed to have 8 weeks worth of assignments. It just ended yesterday, so we decided to get an update in before TEC this weekend. So, here's an update on the month of March:
We visited family including G & G Bockey and I played on the tractor there with my cousins- Zane, Luke, and Andrew.
Aunt Janet and her family also came to visit one weekend. Most of us grandkids were at G & G Bockey's one day so Aunt Janet read us all the story of The Hungry Caterpillar. I listened to part of it with the other kids.
I still like playing the game of hiding in my closet.
Hi Mom! This always has me giggling and wanting to "play" it some more.
We bought a new shelf unit for the closet in our bathroom. I helped Dad put it together and then I played on it. Dad and I even discovered we could both touch the ceiling if I stood on top of it!
We also went out to our lot to plant trees. In about 2 or 3 years, we plan to build a house out there. Dad and Uncle Mark discussed where to plant all of the trees.
While they were talking, us kids were working! Ok, really we were playing int he dirt at this point. But, we did help dig some of the holes for the little trees.
One day when Mom was making supper, she put the laptop on the counter, set me on the stool, and let me watch videos on the PBS Kids website. I thought it was pretty cool and it let Mom get supper made without me making a big mess or trying to "help".
Dad and I also worked on the other bedroom upstairs. Dad had been putting drywall compound in between the pieces of drywall and then sanding it. I REALLY like being upstairs when Dad is working...
Even if I do get all dirty!
March ended with Mom and I attending the funeral of my great-uncle Tim. He was my Grandpa Meyer's brother. He rode motorcycles most of his life so it was appropriate that about 30 bikes led the funeral procession to the cemetery.











No comments:
Post a Comment