
Here's a picture of my first tooth! I told Mom to post on the blog the day it came in, but she didn't listen.

Dad and I walked on the treadmill. As long as it goes slow, I can keep up!

I really enjoy cruising around and exploring the house. The breezeway is one of my new places to check out. Though my ultimate favorite place is going upstairs in our house. I don't get to go up there too often because Dad is mudding, sanding, and painting.

The treadmill really amazed me one day. I stood and watched the belt go around and around and around...you get the picture.

I really enjoyed playing outside the day it got up to 70 or so degrees. Mom thinks I look really grown up in this picture.

Dad let me play with a stick. I LOVE being outside! Mom and I take daily stroller rides through town. Sometimes we go up and visit Dad at work. Last week, I even got to see my first train up close...I wasn't really impressed as it rolled s l o w l y through town. Nothing like the trains that fly by G & G Meyer's house.

Mom took a few pictures of me sitting by the tree. I was seeing how high I could reach.

I tried hanging onto the clothesline via Dad. I need a few more muscles first.

Dad and I walked along the canal bank while Mom made supper. We chased the ducks and checked out the other people walking.
2 comments:
He looks a lot like you in the first tooth picture. :) - Sally
Thanks! Yeah, he kind of does there. In most of his pictures, he looks a lot like the Bockey side of the family.
Bridget :)
Post a Comment