Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Meyer's Come A Visiting

Grandpa and Grandma Meyer plus Uncle Nick, Uncle Brandon, and Aunt Natalie came to visit the Monday after Christmas. We're a little behind in updating the blog. Anyways, we had a good time hanging out together.



Uncle Nick tried to get me to smile at the camera, but I was too busy staring at him.



I hung out with Grandma for awhile while everyone played "Pass the Pigs".




Mom gave me a bath and put my pj's on- some of the hand-me-downs from my cousin, Isaac. Aunt Janet must've used a different marker this time than previous times because I got a nice "I" tatoo on my back! Ok, it came right off with a wet washcloth.




I still thought it was pretty cool though! Thanks for coming to visit Grandpa and Grandma Meyer, Uncle Nick, Uncle Brandon, and Aunt Natalie! Also, thanks for all the clothes Aunt Janet!

No comments: