Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Swings, Bouncers, and Family

This is how much I liked my swing the first time mom and dad stuck me in it. It's growing on me a little more each day!



I like the bouncer a little more. I've started noticing the lights and music on it this week.



Tonight, we went and visited with the Hoerstens who are camping back at the Bockey Pond.




I got to meet my cousin Garion who was born 2 days before me. He outweighs me though by a good 2 pounds! Don't worry-I'm sure I'll catch up with him at some point.



While the babies were being admired, the rest of the kids decided to feed the fish. We had a great time visiting everyone!

We are getting close to having 1000 people visit the site. If you're the 1000th person, leave a comment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great Holiday weekend- I saw I was the 1000th visitor (actually I was the 999 and then clicked on your page again so I would be 1000!!) Hope to see you and Jack soon!
The Fritz Family

The Bockey Clan said...

Nothing like clicking it again to be the one! hee hee :) I hope your weekend goes well too!