Monday, April 14, 2008

Welcome to My World

Hi! I'm not even born and don't have a name yet, but I've got my own blog! My mom and dad call me he, she, it, or Clyde...yes, Clyde. My mom's friend, Abbey, couldn't call me "It" so for now it's Clyde. I can't wait until I'm born and get a real name! Not that I want to offend anyone named Clyde...but it's not the name for me.

So, here's the first picture of me courtesy of my mom and dad:

Yes, that's me when Mom was only about 2 months pregnant. I'm the little peanut shape! Well, it's past my bedtime so I'll post more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clyde is a good name. Before our grandaughter Ava was born we called her Bubba. We live in the south so every other person who chews,dips, or has no teeth, is named Bubba.